Jesse Pinkman ALS Bucket Jesse Pinkman ALS Bucket

lol

Depressing Timmy Depressing Timmy

Not bad :)

I'm not gonna say it's bad, because the art is pretty and the voices are very well acted... the only thing that makes me put a 6/10 is the story, it could have been a little more developed, have more scenarios and jokes...

But i liked it! If the story would be longer i would have give you a 9. And if i would have laugh the whole video, 10.

Good luck with your next flashes! ;)

Rise From Your Grave V1.0 Rise From Your Grave V1.0

mmh...

Look, i don't want to be mean here but this did not deserve to be on newgrounds, this website serve to showcase your projects and stuff, not to put some crappy flashes made in maximum 20 minutes with nothing interesting in. Seriously, start a real project or do NOTHING. Or you will get bash.

Hyperboy: Episode 2 Hyperboy: Episode 2

Awesome!

All i can say is congratulations, this flash is awesome, and you choose a nice song for the battle! (Before i Forget is a good choice, great band too)

Happy Cutie Bunny Easter! Happy Cutie Bunny Easter!

WTF!???

You think it's funny?? Some ripped bunnies with lot of blood with gore... WOW! Shit it's really BAD that you post an useless flash like that, it's just gore with REAL bunnies, not fake or drew, REAL!! Damn, it's just crap, not funny, seriously...

Hammer & Fail Hammer & Fail

Nice work!

You rock edd, keep the good work and the humour... I LIKE IT! I'm impress to see how much details and time you must have put into this! :D

Chris & Harry Chris & Harry

HAHAHA!! AWESOME!

I LOVE IT!! The anime is great, the art's awesome... ALL THAT FLASH IS AWESOME!! NUTS BREAKER!!! :P

Titanomachina Titanomachina

AWESOMELY GREAT!!!

I LOVE IT! Nice work dude 10/10 Nice anime, great music, awesome arts... damn it's great!

WTFuture WTFuture

AWESOME!

I LIKE IT! Great animation, great sounds, great voices... 10/10!!! PRETTY AWESOME! Continue that way you are really nice! ;)

RUSH. RUSH.

Awesome!

It's a little bit short, but i understand all the work and patience it need! (Me too i'm alone to do my series and the result is short but it take a long time to made) ;)

But GREAT! I LIKE IT! You impressed me, good work!