Jesse Pinkman ALS Bucket Jesse Pinkman ALS Bucket

lol

Depressing Timmy Depressing Timmy

Not bad :)

I'm not gonna say it's bad, because the art is pretty and the voices are very well acted... the only thing that makes me put a 6/10 is the story, it could have been a little more developed, have more scenarios and jokes...

But i liked it! If the story would be longer i would have give you a 9. And if i would have laugh the whole video, 10.

Good luck with your next flashes! ;)

Rise From Your Grave V1.0 Rise From Your Grave V1.0

mmh...

Look, i don't want to be mean here but this did not deserve to be on newgrounds, this website serve to showcase your projects and stuff, not to put some crappy flashes made in maximum 20 minutes with nothing interesting in. Seriously, start a real project or do NOTHING. Or you will get bash.

Basic Platform Game Tut Basic Platform Game Tut

Nice

can't say it's perfect, but putting some Liquid Tension: Acid Rain in that tutorial just made my day :3

Block Run 2 Block Run 2

45 minutes?

It was fun but PLEASE put MORE than 45 minutes into a game or flash project before posting it on the internet!!! Or it will be REMOVED. Show us that you can do better, because most of the time when i come to the Flash Portal, the new entries are ALWAYS crappy videos or game that get removed. So please, remove it by yourself and modify it to make it better.

Will you do it? :)

ArcadeGrab responds:

Hi, this was made for a competition thats why I was only allowed less than an hour.

Jungle shooter minigame Jungle shooter minigame

Replying yo author's response

Essentially what we all expect is that you put efforts into it, and don't post games like that on newgrounds. Everybody who made Flashes should take the time to do them and then they receive good and bad comments, constructive ones too. If you ask why you receive shit over shit, it's because your flash is shit, as you said, 20 minutes. 20 minutes is relatively nothing in a flash project, you should spend hours, day, and months. For example, i'm 13 years old, i made flash, rare it is that kids like me made flash, and GOOD ones. Go watch them, it's my old cartoons, i'm actually on a new project called Necro Bungler. Look at them, especially my last one Petzilla & Rotzilla, i put arround 4 to 5 months developing it, and look the result: 6 minutes 37 seconds of funny cartoon made by a young 13 years old boy who's learning flash further and further each time he enter his .fla project. My efforts and years i spend on learning flash conclude to the talent i got now. You have potential, but WAIT before posting flashes like that on this website, it's okay to share your progress but at least put more efforts and try to find your style through flash. My style is cartoonish, some others are realistic and stuff like that.

This review was not to attack you personally but i suggest you to start a project that you'll continue for a long time, even if the artwork isn't perfect at least you'll be proud of the time you spend on it and wouldn't care about the shit other can give you because you know that someday, with all this time spend, you'll be a master of Flash and you'll kill them all, who underestimated you.

And when i say "people who gives shit" i don't mean people are stupid to give shit, i used the term "shit" to say: When people tell you that it's bad.

Hope you'll start a project, or something that will make you evolved through flash. Add me to your contacts and send me a mail on NG when you'll think you need to talk with somebody about a project, or if it is to send me shit and to bash me, then, it'll prove me that you understand nothing and you're just stupid... but i think you understand.... :)

Have a great day dude.

Boss Battle (Majora's Mask) Boss Battle (Majora's Mask)

This song is SO AWESOME!

Remind me of the old zelda... so cool! I love rock/metal remade songs. Great job dude! ;D